What is Neuropathy?
Peripheral neuropathy is a condition resulting from damage to the nerves outside the brain and spinal cord causing a variety of symptoms which are listed below. These symptoms are felt in the feet, lower extremities and occasionally in the hands.
- Sharp, throbbing burning pain
- Prickly sensation (feels like pins and needles)
- Extreme sensitivity to touch
- Sensation of wearing socks or gloves when you are not wearing either
- Loss of balance resulting in falls
- Loss of coordination
- Leg cramps
Most Common Causes of Neuropathy
- Autoimmune diseases like lupus, rheumatoid arthritis etc.
- Exposure to toxins
- Vitamin B and Vitamin D deficiency
- Unknown cause (Idiopathic)
You Can Live Well—No Surgery or Pills Needed
The providers at Infinity Neuropathy Center want to help you get back to living well, which is why we offer the latest and most effective treatment and management options for your condition. You don't have to suffer—call to schedule your consultation today.